Traveling Luck for Anapuhipuhi Blowhole, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Anapuhipuhi Blowhole?What's around Anapuhipuhi Blowhole?
Wikipedia near Anapuhipuhi Blowhole
Where to stay near Anapuhipuhi Blowhole
The timezone in Anapuhipuhi Blowhole is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:36 and Sunset at 18:47. It's Dark
Latitude. -34.7482°, Longitude. 173.1502°
Satellite map around Anapuhipuhi Blowhole
Loading map of Anapuhipuhi Blowhole and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Anapuhipuhi Blowhole, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- historical site;
- a place of historical importance.
- Tukauri Pa (31.7km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Subritzky Homestead (35.9km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Houhora Harbour (29.9km)
Airports close to Anapuhipuhi Blowhole
Kaitaia(KAT), Kaitaia, New zealand (174.1km)