Traveling Luck for The Bluff, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is The Bluff?What's around The Bluff?
Wikipedia near The Bluff
Where to stay near The Bluff
The timezone in The Bluff is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:30 and Sunset at 18:54. It's Dark
Latitude. -34.6882°, Longitude. 172.8802°
Satellite map around The Bluff
Loading map of The Bluff and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around The Bluff, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Te Karaka Point (52.6km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Ninety Mile Beach (22km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Te Kao (35.1km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- AUPOURI FOREST (20.7km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- The Bluff (0km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Te Wakatehaua Island (5.1km)