Traveling Luck for Ngaupoko Rocks, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Ngaupoko Rocks?What's around Ngaupoko Rocks?
Wikipedia near Ngaupoko Rocks
Where to stay near Ngaupoko Rocks
The timezone in Ngaupoko Rocks is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:21 and Sunset at 17:30. It's Dark
Latitude. -34.4382°, Longitude. 172.7702°
Satellite map around Ngaupoko Rocks
Loading map of Ngaupoko Rocks and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ngaupoko Rocks, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Paranoa Swamp (25.5km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cape Reinga (37.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Waitahora Lagoon (13.5km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Ngaupoko Rocks (0km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Pananehe Island (34.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kohuroa (34.8km)