Traveling Luck for Motukiore, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Motukiore?What's around Motukiore?
Wikipedia near Motukiore
Where to stay near Motukiore
The timezone in Motukiore is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:13 and Sunset at 18:23. It's Dark
Latitude. -35.3982°, Longitude. 173.5602°
Satellite map around Motukiore
Loading map of Motukiore and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Motukiore, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Waiwhao Stream (4.3km)
- Waiwapuna Stream (10km)
- Wairapakura Stream (10km)
- Waima River (11.5km)
- Perunui River (13.4km)
- Moeatoa Stream (13.8km)
- Waima River (14.9km)
- Waimahe Stream (15.6km)
- Mangatete Stream (15.6km)
- Kawitu Creek (16.2km)
- Pakahikatoa Stream (16.2km)
- Otautu Stream (16.5km)
- Okarari Stream (17.8km)
- Wairere River (19.1km)
- Ohuri River (22.5km)
- Pakahikatoa Stream (22.5km)
- Waima River (23.1km)
- Rurunga Stream (23.1km)
- Omanaia River (27.4km)
- Taheke River (30.2km)
- Wairupe Creek (30.4km)
- Waima River (31.1km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- The Narrows (16.5km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Hokianga County (27.4km)
- a tract of land set aside for aboriginal, tribal, or native populations.
- Omanaia Marae (31.1km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- The Narrows (13.8km)
Airports close to Motukiore
Kerikeri(KKE), Kerikeri, New zealand (165.2km)
Kaitaia(KAT), Kaitaia, New zealand (205.9km)