Traveling Luck for Shag Rock, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Shag Rock?What's around Shag Rock?
Wikipedia near Shag Rock
Where to stay near Shag Rock
The timezone in Shag Rock is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:10 and Sunset at 18:20. It's Dark
Latitude. -35.2382°, Longitude. 174.2302°
Satellite map around Shag Rock
Loading map of Shag Rock and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Shag Rock, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Omakiwi Cove (0km)
- Parorenui Bay (4.2km)
- Pareanui Bay (4.2km)
- Whiorau Bay (4.2km)
- Huirangi Inlet (5.2km)
- Taiharuru Bay (6.7km)
- Waipiro Bay (6.7km)
- Te Uenga Bay (6.7km)
- Kaingahoa Bay (9.9km)
- Oruruhoa Bay (9.9km)
- Waipohutukawa Bay (9.9km)
- Urupukapuka Bay (10.3km)
- Parekura Bay (10.4km)
- Kaimarama Bay (11.2km)
- Onepoto Bay (11.2km)
- Otehei Bay (11.2km)
- Oke Bay (13.7km)
- Te Hue Bay (13.7km)
- Putakokota Bay (13.7km)
- Assassination Cove (13.7km)
- Paradise Bay (Oneura Bay) (16.1km)
- Otiao Bay (Indico Bay) (16.1km)
- Hauai Bay (16.4km)
- Opourua Bay (16.4km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
Accommodation around Shag Rock
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Albert Channel (6.7km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Wairiki Beach (4.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rawhiti (8.8km)
- a tract of land set aside for aboriginal, tribal, or native populations.
- Te Rawhiti Marae (13.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Te Tawa Hill (9.9km)
- a narrow strip of land connecting two larger land masses and bordered by water.
- Tauri Isthmus (13.7km)
Airports close to Shag Rock
Kerikeri(KKE), Kerikeri, New zealand (135.6km)