Traveling Luck for Comets Rocks, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Comets Rocks?What's around Comets Rocks?
Wikipedia near Comets Rocks
Where to stay near Comets Rocks
The timezone in Comets Rocks is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:17 and Sunset at 17:16. It's Dark
Latitude. -36.3582°, Longitude. 174.8202°
Satellite map around Comets Rocks
Loading map of Comets Rocks and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Comets Rocks, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Pukenihinihi Point (6.9km)
- Karamuroa Point (10.2km)
- Scow Point (10.7km)
- Matatuahu Point (11.6km)
- Motutara Point (13.8km)
- Te Kie Point (14.1km)
- Bluebell Point (14.1km)
- Kawati Point (16.1km)
- Takatu Point (17.4km)
- Elephant Point (18.2km)
- Tawharanui Point (20.7km)
- Karangatuoro Point (20.7km)
- Beaumont Point (21.5km)
- Sharp Point (21.5km)
- Tokanui Point (22.4km)
- Ti Point (25.1km)
- Edwards Point (27.2km)
- Ti Point Reserve (29.8km)
- Te Taumutu Point (30.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
Accommodation around Comets Rocks
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mount Taylor (31km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Flat Rock (4.3km)
- a distinctive structure exhibiting a major navigation light.
- Thornton Light (18.3km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- North Channel (11.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tawharanui (16.1km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- North Channel (14.7km)