Traveling Luck for Invercargill, New Zealand (general), New Zealand
Where is Invercargill?What's around Invercargill?
Wikipedia near Invercargill
Where to stay near Invercargill
Also known as Invercargill, Inverkargill, Waihopai, Инверкаргилл
The timezone in Invercargill is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 08:08 and Sunset at 17:17. It's light
Latitude. -46.4°, Longitude. 168.35°
Geographic features & Photographs around Invercargill, in New Zealand (general), New Zealand
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Avenal (5.6km)
- Windsor (5.7km)
- Richmond (8.7km)
- Gladstone (9.2km)
- Rosedale (10.7km)
- Glengarry (11.1km)
- Georgetown (15.6km)
- Hawthorndale (16.6km)
- Waikiwi (17.1km)
- Waihopai (18km)
- Waverley (18.9km)
- Grasmere (20.3km)
- Newfield (22.1km)
- Appleby (22.6km)
- Kew (22.6km)
- Strathern (23.2km)
- Heidelberg (25.1km)
- Rockdale (26.4km)
- Kingswell (31km)
- Tisbury (37.6km)
- Clifton (38.8km)
Accommodation around Invercargill
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Bushy Point (41.8km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Invercargill (13.2km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Invercargill Airport (28.2km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Waihopai Embankment Walkway (20.4km)
- a track where races are held.
- Ascot Park Raceway (23.8km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Ascott Stud (28.3km)
Airports close to Invercargill
Invercargill(IVC), Invercargill, New zealand (22.6km)