Traveling Luck for Timaru, New Zealand (general), New Zealand
Where is Timaru?What's around Timaru?
Wikipedia near Timaru
Where to stay near Timaru
Also known as Te Tihi-o-Maru, Timaru, Timaru City, Timaru-Distrikt
The timezone in Timaru is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:40 and Sunset at 19:56. It's Dark
Latitude. -44.4000°, Longitude. 171.2500°
Satellite map around Timaru
Loading map of Timaru and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Timaru, in New Zealand (general), New Zealand
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Poplar Grove (14.3km)
- Kingsdown (16.9km)
- Tuhawaiki (21.3km)
- Willowburn (21.7km)
- Southdown (21.7km)
- Brookfield (27.4km)
- The Grange (27.8km)
- Country View (29.3km)
- Faenza (29.4km)
- Cranleigh (29.4km)
- Dalkeith (29.8km)
- Westvale Farm (29.8km)
- Holm Lea (31.9km)
- Enfield (32km)
- Westvale (32km)
- Cleveland (35.6km)
- Erindale & Edbar (36.8km)
- Elloughton (36.8km)
- The Meadows (37.6km)
- Kilipo (38.6km)
- Otumarama (43.2km)
- Greenridge (47.4km)
- Wai Weta (52.8km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
Accommodation around Timaru
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Timaru (17.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Caroline Bay (12.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Washdyke Lagoon (30.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Benvenue Cliffs (16.6km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Dashing Rocks (23km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Rosedale Gardens (26.8km)
Airports close to Timaru
Timaru(TIU), Timaru, New zealand (71.8km)