Traveling Luck for Wanganui, New Zealand (general), New Zealand
Where is Wanganui?What's around Wanganui?
Wikipedia near Wanganui
Where to stay near Wanganui
The timezone in Wanganui is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:28 and Sunset at 17:05. It's light
Latitude. -39.9333°, Longitude. 175.0500°
Satellite map around Wanganui
Loading map of Wanganui and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Wanganui, in New Zealand (general), New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Wanganui
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Westmere Station (25.7km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Wanganui Airport (20.7km)
- a tract of land set aside for aboriginal, tribal, or native populations.
- Putiki Pa (5.5km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Corliss Island (13km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Wanganui (18.7km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Matipo Park (27.9km)
Airports close to Wanganui
Wanganui(WAG), Wanganui, New zealand (21.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Wanganui
Ohakea, Ohakea, New zealand (231km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.