Traveling Luck for Taiwhakaea Marae, New Zealand (general), New Zealand
Where is Taiwhakaea Marae?What's around Taiwhakaea Marae?
Wikipedia near Taiwhakaea Marae
Where to stay near Taiwhakaea Marae
The timezone in Taiwhakaea Marae is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:06 and Sunset at 18:06. It's Dark
Latitude. -37.9282°, Longitude. 176.9402°
Satellite map around Taiwhakaea Marae
Loading map of Taiwhakaea Marae and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Taiwhakaea Marae, in New Zealand (general), New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Taiwhakaea Marae
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Kohi Point (36.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Otarawairere Bay (37.7km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Whakatane Airport (14.6km)
- historical site;
- a place of historical importance.
- Wairaka statue (27.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Whakatane (34.6km)
Airports close to Taiwhakaea Marae
Whakatane(WHK), Whakatane, New zealand (12.5km)