Traveling Luck for Cook, New Zealand (general), New Zealand
Where is Cook?What's around Cook?
Wikipedia near Cook
Where to stay near Cook
The timezone in Cook is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:19 and Sunset at 18:46. It's Dark
Latitude. -40.4000°, Longitude. 175.3667°
Satellite map around Cook
Loading map of Cook and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cook, in New Zealand (general), New Zealand
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Taikorea (32km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Horowhenua Plain (47.7km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Foxton (52.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Kaikokopu (40.9km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- The Lodge (32km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Himatangi Reserve (17.7km)
Airports close to Cook
Palmerston north(PMR), Palmerston north, New zealand (128.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Cook
Ohakea, Ohakea, New zealand (120.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.