Traveling Luck for Lake Mahinerangi, New Zealand (general), New Zealand
Where is Lake Mahinerangi?What's around Lake Mahinerangi?
Wikipedia near Lake Mahinerangi
Where to stay near Lake Mahinerangi
Also known as Lake Mahinerang
The timezone in Lake Mahinerangi is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:24 and Sunset at 19:24. It's Dark
Latitude. -45.8667°, Longitude. 169.9500°
Satellite map around Lake Mahinerangi
Loading map of Lake Mahinerangi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lake Mahinerangi, in New Zealand (general), New Zealand
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Edgar Stark Bridge (40.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Loch Loudon (11km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Waipori (44.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Waipori Falls (26.9km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Government Track (49.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Waitahuna Hill (42.2km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Waipori Station (43.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Waitahuna Hill (47.3km)
Airports close to Lake Mahinerangi
Dunedin(DUD), Dunedin, New zealand (142.8km)