Traveling Luck for Rock, New Zealand (general), New Zealand
Where is Rock?What's around Rock?
Wikipedia near Rock
Where to stay near Rock
The timezone in Rock is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:01 and Sunset at 19:08. It's Dark
Latitude. -38.9167°, Longitude. 174.5333°
Satellite map around Rock
Loading map of Rock and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rock, in New Zealand (general), New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Mimi River (7km)
- Mangahia Stream (7.5km)
- Waikaramarama Stream (15.2km)
- Papatiki Stream (16.7km)
- Ruhi Stream (18.3km)
- Uruti Stream (19.6km)
- Totahiapuru Stream (19.8km)
- Mimi River (26.6km)
- Wai Pingao Stream (29.1km)
- Haehanga Stream (30.4km)
- Mimi River (31.5km)
- Waikekeho Stream (32.8km)
- Papatiki Stream (33.6km)
- Waiiti Stream (33.6km)
- Mangamaio Stream (36.4km)
- Mangaoraka Stream (41.3km)
- Mangapepeke Stream (41.9km)
- Waikorora Stream (42.1km)
- Moki Stream (43km)
- Waioiotawa Stream (43.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Pariokariwa Point (24.9km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Clifton County (23km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Whitecliffs Walkway (22.8km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- MOUNT MESSENGER FOREST (37.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- White Cliffs (29.4km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Opourapa Island (22.6km)
Airports close to Rock
New plymouth(NPL), New plymouth, New zealand (171.7km)