Traveling Luck for Tufa, New Zealand (general), New Zealand
Where is Tufa?What's around Tufa?
Wikipedia near Tufa
Where to stay near Tufa
The timezone in Tufa is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 18:16. It's light
Latitude. -39.3333°, Longitude. 175.6333°
Satellite map around Tufa
Loading map of Tufa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tufa, in New Zealand (general), New Zealand
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Tukino Alpine Village (41.8km)
- a small primitive house.
- Rangipo Hut (21.8km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Round The Mountain Track (21.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Girdleston (36.8km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Waihianoa Aqueduct (35.1km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Rangipo Desert (19.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Crater Lake (47.2km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- The Triangle (43.9km)
- a subterranean passageway for transportation.
- Mangaio Tunnel (44.7km)
- a specialized facility for vacation, health, or participation sports activities.
- Turoa Skifield (47km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tufa
Waiouru, Waiouru, New zealand (68.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.