Traveling Luck for BARNICOAT RANGE, Nelson, New Zealand
Where is BARNICOAT RANGE?What's around BARNICOAT RANGE?
Wikipedia near BARNICOAT RANGE
Where to stay near BARNICOAT RANGE
The timezone in BARNICOAT RANGE is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 04:52 and Sunset at 19:34. It's light
Latitude. -41.3583°, Longitude. 173.2102°
Satellite map around BARNICOAT RANGE
Loading map of BARNICOAT RANGE and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around BARNICOAT RANGE, in Nelson, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Reservoir Creek (4.9km)
- Roding River (13.8km)
- Stratford Creek (15.9km)
- Miner River (16.5km)
- Saxton Creek (19.9km)
- Orphanage Stream (25.8km)
- Serpentine River (27.4km)
- Hackett Creek (29.2km)
- Poorman Valley Stream (32.3km)
- Mineral Stream (32.3km)
- Toi Creek (33.7km)
- Roding River (34km)
- Champion Creek (34.6km)
- Hilton Creek (36.4km)
- Jenkins Creek (37.6km)
- Jenkins Creek (39km)
- Poorman Valley Stream (39km)
- Saddle Creek (39km)
- United Creek (39.1km)
- Weka Stream (39.3km)
- Browning Stream (40.4km)
Accommodation around BARNICOAT RANGE
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Shaggery Gully (51.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Appleby (21.8km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Barnicoat Walkway (27.5km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Champion Mine (34.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Richmond (20.7km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Champion Smelter (38.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- BARNICOAT RANGE (0km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Martin Point (32.6km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Waimea Inlet (35.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Totara Saddle (46.9km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Saxton Field (19.3km)
Airports close to BARNICOAT RANGE
Nelson(NSN), Nelson, New zealand (39km)