Traveling Luck for Conders Bend, Marlborough, New Zealand
Where is Conders Bend?What's around Conders Bend?
Wikipedia near Conders Bend
Where to stay near Conders Bend
The timezone in Conders Bend is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:24 and Sunset at 18:54. It's Dark
Latitude. -41.4883°, Longitude. 173.8002°
Satellite map around Conders Bend
Loading map of Conders Bend and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Conders Bend, in Marlborough, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Conders Bend
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Haines Gully (34.1km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Delta (30.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lake Timara (26.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Goulter Hill (40.1km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Fairhall Cemetery (35.1km)
Airports close to Conders Bend
Woodbourne(BHE), Woodbourne, New zealand (39.3km)