Traveling Luck for Kangaroo Corner, Marlborough, New Zealand
Where is Kangaroo Corner?What's around Kangaroo Corner?
Wikipedia near Kangaroo Corner
Where to stay near Kangaroo Corner
The timezone in Kangaroo Corner is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:56 and Sunset at 19:18. It's Dark
Latitude. -41.9183°, Longitude. 173.8202°
Satellite map around Kangaroo Corner
Loading map of Kangaroo Corner and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kangaroo Corner, in Marlborough, New Zealand
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Sleepy Peak (9.8km)
- Mead Hill (13.2km)
- Black Mount (16.2km)
- Mount Malvern (20.4km)
- Limestone Hill (20.8km)
- Mount Blanc (32.9km)
- Mount Monro (35.1km)
- Whales Back (35.1km)
- Mount Misery (38.4km)
- The Ned (38.4km)
- Limestone (38.4km)
- Big Cregan (40.7km)
- Mount McRae (41.5km)
- Round Hill (46.5km)
- The Pikes (47.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Razorback Ridge (19.7km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Coverham (37.5km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Kangaroo Corner (0km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Coverham (32.4km)