Traveling Luck for Shag Bend, Marlborough, New Zealand
Where is Shag Bend?What's around Shag Bend?
Wikipedia near Shag Bend
Where to stay near Shag Bend
The timezone in Shag Bend is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:26 and Sunset at 18:52. It's Dark
Latitude. -42.0583°, Longitude. 173.8702°
Satellite map around Shag Bend
Loading map of Shag Bend and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Shag Bend, in Marlborough, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Big Stream (14.1km)
- McLean Stream (30.4km)
- George Stream (33.1km)
- McLean Stream (33.1km)
- Washdyke Stream (35.3km)
- Boundary Stream (35.9km)
- Kawauiti Stream (36.2km)
- Kawaunui Stream (36.3km)
- Ned Stream (38.6km)
- Ericaburn (39.8km)
- Deadman Stream (39.8km)
- Woodbank Stream (39.8km)
- Cutterig Stream (40.9km)
- Priams Stream (42.8km)
- Limburne Stream (44.3km)
- Mead Stream (44.3km)
- Dee Stream (51km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Manuka Gully (51km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- GIBSON SPUR (44.2km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Waiautoa (24.6km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Matai Flat (40.9km)
- a small primitive house.
- George Hut (39.8km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Shag Bend (0km)