Traveling Luck for Woodmans Bend, Marlborough, New Zealand
Where is Woodmans Bend?What's around Woodmans Bend?
Wikipedia near Woodmans Bend
Where to stay near Woodmans Bend
The timezone in Woodmans Bend is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:37 and Sunset at 17:05. It's light
Latitude. -41.7683°, Longitude. 173.8302°
Satellite map around Woodmans Bend
Loading map of Woodmans Bend and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Woodmans Bend, in Marlborough, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Scrub Rough Creek (9.8km)
- Gosling Creek (14km)
- White Bluff Creek (16.4km)
- Medway River (17.9km)
- Fuchsia Creek (19.7km)
- Medway River (26.7km)
- Boundary Stream (27.4km)
- Awatere River (27.8km)
- Camp-Hill Creek (27.8km)
- Thistle Brook (31km)
- Colonel Gully Stream (32.2km)
- Waterfall Creek (35.4km)
- Cow Creek (37.5km)
- Thistle Creek (41km)
- Upton Brook (41.2km)
- Black Birch Stream (42.7km)
- Ring Creek (44.5km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Black Birch Range (33.8km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Sandstone Cutting (43.2km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Woodmans Bend (0km)
Airports close to Woodmans Bend
Woodbourne(BHE), Woodbourne, New zealand (164.2km)