Traveling Luck for Pinnacle Rock, Marlborough, New Zealand
Where is Pinnacle Rock?What's around Pinnacle Rock?
Wikipedia near Pinnacle Rock
Where to stay near Pinnacle Rock
The timezone in Pinnacle Rock is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:40 and Sunset at 17:04. It's Dark
Latitude. -42.4383°, Longitude. 173.5802°
Satellite map around Pinnacle Rock
Loading map of Pinnacle Rock and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pinnacle Rock, in Marlborough, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kahutara River (3.7km)
- Rakaunui Stream (3.7km)
- Wairere Stream (10km)
- Rosy Morn Stream (19.9km)
- Elms Creek (20.1km)
- Ewelme Stream (23.3km)
- Kie Kie Stream (25.8km)
- Kowhai River (30.2km)
- Ote Makura River (38.3km)
- Ote Makura Stream (40.3km)
- Humbug Stream (40.8km)
- Little Linton (47.5km)
- Linton Creek (47.5km)
- Kahutara River (48.4km)
- Omihi River (52.2km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
Accommodation around Pinnacle Rock
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- The Elms (23.3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Goose Bay (36.7km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Maori Leap Caves (40.3km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Pinnacle Rock (0km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Rileys Lookout (24.3km)