Traveling Luck for Hillersden Corner, Marlborough, New Zealand
Where is Hillersden Corner?What's around Hillersden Corner?
Wikipedia near Hillersden Corner
Where to stay near Hillersden Corner
The timezone in Hillersden Corner is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:21 and Sunset at 19:00. It's light
Latitude. -41.9383°, Longitude. 173.3402°
Satellite map around Hillersden Corner
Loading map of Hillersden Corner and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hillersden Corner, in Marlborough, New Zealand
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Canterbury Spur (31.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Hillersden Corner (19.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Langridge (48km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Shingle Peak (19.3km)
- a small primitive house.
- Burnt Yards Hut (27.9km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Hillersden Corner (0km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Langridge (44.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Acheron Saddle (20km)