Traveling Luck for Tokaroa, Hawke's Bay, New Zealand
Where is Tokaroa?What's around Tokaroa?
Wikipedia near Tokaroa
Where to stay near Tokaroa
The timezone in Tokaroa is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:52 and Sunset at 18:56. It's Dark
Latitude. -39.9482°, Longitude. 176.9402°
Satellite map around Tokaroa
Loading map of Tokaroa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tokaroa, in Hawke's Bay, New Zealand
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Huarau (41.5km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Mangakuri Beach (18.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Kairakau Beach (11.2km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Te Apiti (29.6km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Rugby Lodge (39.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Atapuku (36.4km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Te Onepoto (41.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Pukahau (34.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tokaroa
Hastings, Hastings, New zealand (200.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.