Traveling Luck for Waimatai, Hawke's Bay, New Zealand
Where is Waimatai?What's around Waimatai?
Wikipedia near Waimatai
Where to stay near Waimatai
The timezone in Waimatai is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:08 and Sunset at 18:44. It's light
Latitude. -39.9382°, Longitude. 176.9402°
Satellite map around Waimatai
Loading map of Waimatai and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Waimatai, in Hawke's Bay, New Zealand
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Huarau (35.7km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Mangakuri Beach (23.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Kairakau Beach (9.4km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Te Apiti (23.6km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Rugby Lodge (38.1km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Te Onepoto (35.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Pukahau (35.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Waimatai
Hastings, Hastings, New zealand (194.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.