Traveling Luck for Hinemahanga, Hawke's Bay, New Zealand
Where is Hinemahanga?What's around Hinemahanga?
Wikipedia near Hinemahanga
Where to stay near Hinemahanga
The timezone in Hinemahanga is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:49 and Sunset at 19:01. It's Dark
Latitude. -39.9382°, Longitude. 176.9302°
Satellite map around Hinemahanga
Loading map of Hinemahanga and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hinemahanga, in Hawke's Bay, New Zealand
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Huarau (37.6km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Mangakuri Beach (20.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Kairakau Beach (4.7km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Te Apiti (23.4km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Rugby Lodge (33.5km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Te Onepoto (37.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Pukahau (30.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Hinemahanga
Hastings, Hastings, New zealand (193km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.