Traveling Luck for Hinemahanga Rocks, Hawke's Bay, New Zealand
Where is Hinemahanga Rocks?What's around Hinemahanga Rocks?
Wikipedia near Hinemahanga Rocks
Where to stay near Hinemahanga Rocks
The timezone in Hinemahanga Rocks is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:17 and Sunset at 17:00. It's Dark
Latitude. -39.9382°, Longitude. 176.9302°
Satellite map around Hinemahanga Rocks
Loading map of Hinemahanga Rocks and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hinemahanga Rocks, in Hawke's Bay, New Zealand
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Huarau (37.6km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Mangakuri Beach (20.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Kairakau Beach (4.7km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Te Apiti (23.4km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Rugby Lodge (33.5km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Te Onepoto (37.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Pukahau (30.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Hinemahanga Rocks
Hastings, Hastings, New zealand (193km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.