Traveling Luck for The Old Mans Hat, Hawke's Bay, New Zealand
Where is The Old Mans Hat?What's around The Old Mans Hat?
Where to stay near The Old Mans Hat
The timezone in The Old Mans Hat is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:10 and Sunset at 18:35. It's light
Latitude. -39.0782°, Longitude. 177.9102°
Satellite map around The Old Mans Hat
Loading map of The Old Mans Hat and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around The Old Mans Hat, in Hawke's Bay, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Waitupatu Stream (5.9km)
- Waipapa Stream (7.5km)
- Waihakeke Stream (9.2km)
- Kopuawhara Stream (14.2km)
- Whangawehi Stream (22.4km)
- Whangawehi Stream (24.1km)
- Mangatupae Stream (24.1km)
- Waiwhara Stream (25.9km)
- Wainui Stream (29.1km)
- Urumatui Stream (31km)
- Opoutama Stream (36.1km)
- Waikokopu Stream (38.4km)
- Rarohenga Stream (41km)
- Ruatahuna Stream (42.4km)
- Opoutama Stream (47.3km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mahia Bluff (23.1km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Jobsons (33.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Maungawhio Lagoon (15km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- The Old Mans Hat (0km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Waikokopu Harbour (30.5km)