Traveling Luck for Taupata, Hawke's Bay, New Zealand
Where is Taupata?What's around Taupata?
Wikipedia near Taupata
Where to stay near Taupata
The timezone in Taupata is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:58 and Sunset at 18:10. It's Dark
Latitude. -39.9082°, Longitude. 176.9502°
Satellite map around Taupata
Loading map of Taupata and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Taupata, in Hawke's Bay, New Zealand
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Whaitirinui Range (24.4km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Waipuna (40.5km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Mangakuri Beach (41.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Kairakau Beach (23.1km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Te Apiti (9.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Marokotia (18.9km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Karamea (29.7km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Te Onepoto (17km)
Airfields or small airports close to Taupata
Hastings, Hastings, New zealand (180.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.