Traveling Luck for Horseshoe Bend, Hawke's Bay, New Zealand
Where is Horseshoe Bend?What's around Horseshoe Bend?
Wikipedia near Horseshoe Bend
Where to stay near Horseshoe Bend
The timezone in Horseshoe Bend is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:46 and Sunset at 19:05. It's Dark
Latitude. -39.7282°, Longitude. 176.8902°
Satellite map around Horseshoe Bend
Loading map of Horseshoe Bend and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Horseshoe Bend, in Hawke's Bay, New Zealand
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Raratu (0km)
- Tauroa (7.7km)
- Bandon Park (11.2km)
- Matangi (11.2km)
- Host Glans (12.1km)
- Te Mara (13km)
- Waka Huia (13km)
- Arapuke (15.3km)
- Poutama (15.3km)
- Mokopeka (15.3km)
- Morea (18.6km)
- Mangangarara (18.6km)
- Mokototara (18.7km)
- Methwyn (23km)
- Okahu (23.4km)
- Kopanga (24.7km)
- Longacre (26.1km)
- Otanui (28km)
- Kirkwood (28km)
- Picaroon Farm (29.6km)
- Belmount (29.6km)
- Hauora (29.7km)
- Arouo (30.6km)
- Cormiston (30.6km)
- Broadacre (30.6km)
- Mount Erin (33.3km)
- Providencia (33.4km)
- Koanui (33.4km)
- Southfield Pines (33.4km)
- Bel Air (33.4km)
- Emerald Springs (33.4km)
- Terraces (33.5km)
- Rouncil (34.9km)
- Kahuranaki (35.7km)
- Weleda (36.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Horseshoe Bend
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Te Mata Peak Walkway (31.7km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Havelock North (27.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Te Mata (21.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pukahu (33.1km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Eucre Flat (11.2km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Horseshoe Bend (0km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Te Mata Park (18.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Horseshoe Bend
Hastings, Hastings, New zealand (75.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.