Traveling Luck for The Flounder, Hawke's Bay, New Zealand
Where is The Flounder?What's around The Flounder?
Wikipedia near The Flounder
Where to stay near The Flounder
The timezone in The Flounder is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:17 and Sunset at 18:42. It's light
Latitude. -39.7682°, Longitude. 176.2002°
Satellite map around The Flounder
Loading map of The Flounder and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around The Flounder, in Hawke's Bay, New Zealand
- a small primitive house.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Donovan Gully (38km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Wakarara (24.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- RUAHINE RANGE (28.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Wakarara (32.5km)