Traveling Luck for Ngahere Experimental Basin, Hawke's Bay, New Zealand
Where is Ngahere Experimental Basin?What's around Ngahere Experimental Basin?
Wikipedia near Ngahere Experimental Basin
Where to stay near Ngahere Experimental Basin
The timezone in Ngahere Experimental Basin is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:09 and Sunset at 18:47. It's light
Latitude. -39.2882°, Longitude. 176.4102°
Satellite map around Ngahere Experimental Basin
Loading map of Ngahere Experimental Basin and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ngahere Experimental Basin, in Hawke's Bay, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Ngahereiti Stream (0km)
- Ngaherenui Stream (0km)
- Ngahere Stream (0km)
- Pinnacle Stream (6km)
- Donald River (7.6km)
- Makahu River (11.9km)
- Coxcomb Stream (13.9km)
- West Gorge Stream (22.1km)
- East Gorge Stream (23.9km)
- Jap Creek (25.6km)
- Lotkow Creek (25.8km)
- Gorge Stream (29.3km)
- Koaro Stream (31.2km)
- Kaiarahi Creek (32.9km)
- Hangmans Creek (33.3km)
- Makahu River (35.1km)
- Donald River (37km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- a near-level shallow, natural depression or basin, usually containing an intermittent lake, pond, or pool.
- Cooks Horn Basin (29.3km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Kaweka Flats (18.5km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Makahu Field Base (7.6km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Cooks Horn (29.3km)