Traveling Luck for Makahakaha, Hawke's Bay, New Zealand
Where is Makahakaha?What's around Makahakaha?
Wikipedia near Makahakaha
Where to stay near Makahakaha
The timezone in Makahakaha is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:11 and Sunset at 18:47. It's light
Latitude. -39.1882°, Longitude. 176.1902°
Satellite map around Makahakaha
Loading map of Makahakaha and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Makahakaha, in Hawke's Bay, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Ngaruroro River (4.6km)
- Panoko Stream (7.7km)
- Whakapapa Stream (11km)
- Te Matia (13.2km)
- Purungetungetu Stream (17.8km)
- Ngaawapurua (Harkness) Stream (19.4km)
- Ngaawapurua (Harkness) Stream (22.6km)
- Te Matia Stream (22.6km)
- Oamaru River (22.9km)
- Panoko Stream (Gold Creek) (23.9km)
- Waiwherowhero Stream (27.7km)
- Taruarau River (29.2km)
- Pukeohikarua Stream (30.2km)
- Mangataramea Stream (32.4km)
- Ngaruroro River (32.8km)
- Waitawhero Stream (35.6km)
- Te Wai o Tupuritia (37.5km)
- Ngaawapurua (38.5km)
- Waiwhakamate Stream (40.1km)
- Stony Creek (42.5km)
- Mangamingi Stream (47.4km)
- Anaru Stream (52.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Taurangatao Spur (32.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mangamingi (37.5km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Boyd Lodge (27.5km)