Traveling Luck for Ngatokaihoa, Hawke's Bay, New Zealand
Where is Ngatokaihoa?What's around Ngatokaihoa?
Wikipedia near Ngatokaihoa
Where to stay near Ngatokaihoa
The timezone in Ngatokaihoa is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:26 and Sunset at 18:35. It's Dark
Latitude. -39.1982°, Longitude. 176.1902°
Satellite map around Ngatokaihoa
Loading map of Ngatokaihoa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ngatokaihoa, in Hawke's Bay, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Panoko Stream (3.4km)
- Ngaruroro River (7.5km)
- Whakapapa Stream (9.3km)
- Ngaawapurua (Harkness) Stream (18.5km)
- Te Matia (19km)
- Panoko Stream (Gold Creek) (23.1km)
- Purungetungetu Stream (23.8km)
- Taruarau River (26km)
- Ngaawapurua (Harkness) Stream (27.5km)
- Te Matia Stream (27.5km)
- Waiwherowhero Stream (28.4km)
- Pukeohikarua Stream (28.4km)
- Oamaru River (28.8km)
- Mangataramea Stream (32.9km)
- Ngaawapurua (34.7km)
- Rocky Creek (36.9km)
- Stony Creek (37.7km)
- Ngaruroro River (38.2km)
- Te Wai o Tupuritia (42.8km)
- Mangamingi Stream (51.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Taurangatao Spur (32.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mangamingi (42.8km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Boyd Lodge (32.8km)