Traveling Luck for Littles Clearing, Hawke's Bay, New Zealand
Where is Littles Clearing?What's around Littles Clearing?
Wikipedia near Littles Clearing
Where to stay near Littles Clearing
The timezone in Littles Clearing is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:08 and Sunset at 18:48. It's Dark
Latitude. -39.2782°, Longitude. 176.4302°
Satellite map around Littles Clearing
Loading map of Littles Clearing and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Littles Clearing, in Hawke's Bay, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Pinnacle Stream (9.3km)
- Makahu River (11km)
- Ngahereiti Stream (11km)
- Ngaherenui Stream (11km)
- Ngahere Stream (11km)
- Donald River (18.3km)
- East Gorge Stream (18.3km)
- West Gorge Stream (20.2km)
- Coxcomb Stream (23.9km)
- Makahu River (25.6km)
- Lotkow Creek (25.6km)
- Gorge Stream (27.6km)
- Jap Creek (29.8km)
- Koaro Stream (30.1km)
- Koaro Stream (30.2km)
- Hangmans Creek (32.9km)
- Anawhenua Stream (36.3km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- a near-level shallow, natural depression or basin, usually containing an intermittent lake, pond, or pool.
- Cooks Horn Basin (40.3km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Makahu Field Base (13.9km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Cooks Horn (40.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Don Juan (37km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Kaweka Flats (12.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Studholme Saddle (30.3km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Balls Clearing Reserve (33km)