Traveling Luck for Tauporo, Gisborne, New Zealand
Where is Tauporo?What's around Tauporo?
Wikipedia near Tauporo
Where to stay near Tauporo
The timezone in Tauporo is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:09 and Sunset at 18:36. It's light
Latitude. -38.7882°, Longitude. 177.9202°
Satellite map around Tauporo
Loading map of Tauporo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tauporo, in Gisborne, New Zealand
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Maraetaha River (3.3km)
- Wairakaia Stream (19.2km)
- Waihinehine Stream (19.2km)
- Tauwhatinui Stream (21.7km)
- Waitakahuata Stream (23.9km)
- Pakowhai Stream (30.7km)
- Manganuiawea Stream (30.7km)
- Tarakihinui Stream (32.4km)
- Purupuruwhaka Stream (32.8km)
- Mangakotukutuku Stream (36.6km)
- Haungatata Stream (43.5km)
- Purupuruwhaka Stream (44.7km)
- Waimata River (51.1km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Young Nicks Head (24.7km)
- historical site;
- a place of historical importance.
- Rangihoua (25.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Wherowhero Lagoon (35.4km)
Airports close to Tauporo
Gisborne(GIS), Gisborne, New zealand (77.7km)