Traveling Luck for Pouakahutia, Gisborne, New Zealand
Where is Pouakahutia?What's around Pouakahutia?
Wikipedia near Pouakahutia
Where to stay near Pouakahutia
The timezone in Pouakahutia is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:12 and Sunset at 18:34. It's light
Latitude. -38.8182°, Longitude. 177.9202°
Satellite map around Pouakahutia
Loading map of Pouakahutia and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pouakahutia, in Gisborne, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Waitakahuata Stream (7.4km)
- Manganuiawea Stream (14.9km)
- Tarakihinui Stream (18.1km)
- Maraetaha River (20.5km)
- Waihinehine Stream (21.8km)
- Purupuruwhaka Stream (23.7km)
- Wairakaia Stream (29.8km)
- Tarakihinui Stream (29.8km)
- Mangakotukutuku Stream (32.1km)
- Waikoura Stream (32.4km)
- Manganuiawea Stream (32.4km)
- Purupuruwhaka Stream (32.7km)
- Haungatata Stream (34.2km)
- Tauwhatinui Stream (34.5km)
- Mangakaiwharanga Stream (37.2km)
- Wharekakaho Stream (39.7km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- a permanent twin steel-rail track on which freight and passenger cars move long distances.
- Beach Loop (36.4km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Young Nicks Head (37km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Whareongaonga Bay (23.9km)
- a subterranean passageway for transportation.
- Waikoura Tunnel (32.4km)
Airports close to Pouakahutia
Gisborne(GIS), Gisborne, New zealand (94.4km)