Traveling Luck for Te Puna, Gisborne, New Zealand
Where is Te Puna?What's around Te Puna?
Wikipedia near Te Puna
Where to stay near Te Puna
The timezone in Te Puna is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:10 and Sunset at 18:35. It's Dark
Latitude. -38.8782°, Longitude. 177.9002°
Satellite map around Te Puna
Loading map of Te Puna and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Te Puna, in Gisborne, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Waikara Stream (5.9km)
- Manganuiawea Stream (7.5km)
- Waikoura Stream (7.5km)
- Wharekakaho Stream (9.2km)
- Waiherere Stream (11.8km)
- Tarakihinui Stream (14.9km)
- Mangakaiwharanga Stream (15km)
- Tikiwhata Stream (19.9km)
- Manganuiawea Stream (23.5km)
- Tarakihinui Stream (23.9km)
- Purupuruwhaka Stream (25.4km)
- Waiau Stream (25.8km)
- Waitakahuata Stream (29.7km)
- Purupuruwhaka Stream (32.4km)
- Haungatata Stream (32.8km)
- Hauraki Stream (35.6km)
- Puninga Stream (37.2km)
- Waimihia Stream (37.2km)
- Mangakotukutuku Stream (42km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Wharerata Track (29.8km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Puninga (28.2km)
- a permanent twin steel-rail track on which freight and passenger cars move long distances.
- Beach Loop (0km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Paritu (35.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Whareongaonga Bay (12.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bartlett (18.3km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- WHARERATA FOREST (39.8km)
Airports close to Te Puna
Gisborne(GIS), Gisborne, New zealand (130.8km)