Traveling Luck for Pakangaohinehau, Gisborne, New Zealand
Where is Pakangaohinehau?What's around Pakangaohinehau?
Wikipedia near Pakangaohinehau
Where to stay near Pakangaohinehau
The timezone in Pakangaohinehau is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:05 and Sunset at 18:39. It's light
Latitude. -38.8782°, Longitude. 177.9002°
Satellite map around Pakangaohinehau
Loading map of Pakangaohinehau and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pakangaohinehau, in Gisborne, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Waikara Stream (5.9km)
- Manganuiawea Stream (7.5km)
- Waikoura Stream (7.5km)
- Wharekakaho Stream (9.2km)
- Waiherere Stream (11.8km)
- Tarakihinui Stream (14.9km)
- Mangakaiwharanga Stream (15km)
- Tikiwhata Stream (19.9km)
- Manganuiawea Stream (23.5km)
- Tarakihinui Stream (23.9km)
- Purupuruwhaka Stream (25.4km)
- Waiau Stream (25.8km)
- Waitakahuata Stream (29.7km)
- Purupuruwhaka Stream (32.4km)
- Haungatata Stream (32.8km)
- Hauraki Stream (35.6km)
- Puninga Stream (37.2km)
- Waimihia Stream (37.2km)
- Mangakotukutuku Stream (42km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Wharerata Track (29.8km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Puninga (28.2km)
- a permanent twin steel-rail track on which freight and passenger cars move long distances.
- Beach Loop (0km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Paritu (35.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Whareongaonga Bay (12.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bartlett (18.3km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- WHARERATA FOREST (39.8km)
Airports close to Pakangaohinehau
Gisborne(GIS), Gisborne, New zealand (130.8km)