Traveling Luck for Papapiro, Gisborne, New Zealand
Where is Papapiro?What's around Papapiro?
Wikipedia near Papapiro
Where to stay near Papapiro
The timezone in Papapiro is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:10 and Sunset at 16:58. It's light
Latitude. -38.8782°, Longitude. 177.9102°
Satellite map around Papapiro
Loading map of Papapiro and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Papapiro, in Gisborne, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Waikara Stream (7.5km)
- Manganuiawea Stream (10.9km)
- Waikoura Stream (10.9km)
- Waiherere Stream (12.6km)
- Wharekakaho Stream (13.8km)
- Tarakihinui Stream (18.1km)
- Mangakaiwharanga Stream (19.3km)
- Tikiwhata Stream (22.4km)
- Manganuiawea Stream (23.9km)
- Tarakihinui Stream (25.2km)
- Purupuruwhaka Stream (28.9km)
- Waitakahuata Stream (29.3km)
- Waiau Stream (30km)
- Purupuruwhaka Stream (34.6km)
- Haungatata Stream (36.2km)
- Hauraki Stream (36.5km)
- Mangakotukutuku Stream (44.7km)
- Orataura Stream (52.3km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Wharerata Track (32.9km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Puninga (32.7km)
- a permanent twin steel-rail track on which freight and passenger cars move long distances.
- Beach Loop (4.6km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Paritu (34.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Whareongaonga Bay (11.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bartlett (20.7km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- WHARERATA FOREST (43.6km)
Airports close to Papapiro
Gisborne(GIS), Gisborne, New zealand (129.6km)