Traveling Luck for Takararoa, Gisborne, New Zealand
Where is Takararoa?What's around Takararoa?
Wikipedia near Takararoa
Where to stay near Takararoa
The timezone in Takararoa is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:10 and Sunset at 18:35. It's light
Latitude. -38.9582°, Longitude. 177.8902°
Satellite map around Takararoa
Loading map of Takararoa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Takararoa, in Gisborne, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Tiromoana (23.7km)
- historical site;
- a place of historical importance.
- Kopuawhara Disaster 1938 (13.8km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Wharerata Track (27.3km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Kopuawhara Viaduct (18.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Happy Jacks Boat Harbour (29.5km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Paritu (14.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lake Rotopounamu (23.6km)
- a subterranean passageway for transportation.
- Tikiwhata Tunnel (18.3km)
Airports close to Takararoa
Gisborne(GIS), Gisborne, New zealand (177.5km)