Traveling Luck for Tikiwhata, Gisborne, New Zealand
Where is Tikiwhata?What's around Tikiwhata?
Wikipedia near Tikiwhata
Where to stay near Tikiwhata
The timezone in Tikiwhata is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:07 and Sunset at 18:37. It's light
Latitude. -38.9182°, Longitude. 177.9002°
Satellite map around Tikiwhata
Loading map of Tikiwhata and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tikiwhata, in Gisborne, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tikiwhata Stream (10.9km)
- Waiherere Stream (11.8km)
- Hauraki Stream (12.6km)
- Waikara Stream (17.6km)
- Waipawa Stream (22.4km)
- Wharekakaho Stream (25.2km)
- Waiau Stream (25.8km)
- Waikoura Stream (29.7km)
- Manganuiawea Stream (29.7km)
- Mangakaiwharanga Stream (32.5km)
- Orataura Stream (32.8km)
- Waiau Stream (34.7km)
- Tarakihinui Stream (36.4km)
- Waimihia Stream (40.8km)
- Puninga Stream (47.1km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Tiromoana (44.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Maraetaha (21.9km)
- historical site;
- a place of historical importance.
- Kopuawhara Disaster 1938 (29.9km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Wharerata Track (18.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Taumata o Riaki (54.3km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Kopuawhara Viaduct (39.8km)
- a permanent twin steel-rail track on which freight and passenger cars move long distances.
- Beach Loop (23.5km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Whareongaonga (31.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Whareongaonga Bay (35.6km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Paritu (11.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kopuawhara (28.5km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- WHARERATA FOREST (32.2km)
Airports close to Tikiwhata
Gisborne(GIS), Gisborne, New zealand (153.5km)