Traveling Luck for Waiparapara, Gisborne, New Zealand
Where is Waiparapara?What's around Waiparapara?
Wikipedia near Waiparapara
Where to stay near Waiparapara
The timezone in Waiparapara is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:20 and Sunset at 18:28. It's Dark
Latitude. -38.8982°, Longitude. 177.9102°
Satellite map around Waiparapara
Loading map of Waiparapara and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Waiparapara, in Gisborne, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Waiherere Stream (4.6km)
- Waikara Stream (7.5km)
- Tikiwhata Stream (15km)
- Wharekakaho Stream (18.1km)
- Waikoura Stream (19.9km)
- Manganuiawea Stream (19.9km)
- Hauraki Stream (25.3km)
- Mangakaiwharanga Stream (25.5km)
- Tarakihinui Stream (27.2km)
- Waiau Stream (27.6km)
- Waipawa Stream (34.7km)
- Manganuiawea Stream (35.5km)
- Tarakihinui Stream (36.4km)
- Purupuruwhaka Stream (37.3km)
- Orataura Stream (43.6km)
- Haungatata Stream (44.7km)
- historical site;
- a place of historical importance.
- Kopuawhara Disaster 1938 (42.1km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Wharerata Track (25.8km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Puninga (32.7km)
- a permanent twin steel-rail track on which freight and passenger cars move long distances.
- Beach Loop (12.6km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Whareongaonga (18.8km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Paritu (23.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Whareongaonga Bay (23.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bartlett (30.9km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- WHARERATA FOREST (38.6km)
Airports close to Waiparapara
Gisborne(GIS), Gisborne, New zealand (141km)