Traveling Luck for Opouwehe, Gisborne, New Zealand
Where is Opouwehe?What's around Opouwehe?
Wikipedia near Opouwehe
Where to stay near Opouwehe
The timezone in Opouwehe is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:10 and Sunset at 16:59. It's light
Latitude. -38.8682°, Longitude. 177.9102°
Satellite map around Opouwehe
Loading map of Opouwehe and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Opouwehe, in Gisborne, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Waikoura Stream (9.2km)
- Manganuiawea Stream (9.2km)
- Waikara Stream (12.6km)
- Tarakihinui Stream (15km)
- Wharekakaho Stream (15km)
- Manganuiawea Stream (18.2km)
- Waiherere Stream (18.2km)
- Mangakaiwharanga Stream (18.4km)
- Tarakihinui Stream (19.9km)
- Waitakahuata Stream (23.5km)
- Purupuruwhaka Stream (25.8km)
- Tikiwhata Stream (27.2km)
- Purupuruwhaka Stream (29.8km)
- Haungatata Stream (32.7km)
- Waiau Stream (32.7km)
- Mangakotukutuku Stream (40.2km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- a permanent twin steel-rail track on which freight and passenger cars move long distances.
- Beach Loop (7.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Whareongaonga Bay (5.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bartlett (16.3km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Wharerata Track (37.3km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- WHARERATA FOREST (47.1km)
Airports close to Opouwehe
Gisborne(GIS), Gisborne, New zealand (123.9km)