Traveling Luck for Anaotamaraukura, Gisborne, New Zealand
Where is Anaotamaraukura?What's around Anaotamaraukura?
Wikipedia near Anaotamaraukura
Where to stay near Anaotamaraukura
The timezone in Anaotamaraukura is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:45 and Sunset at 18:57. It's light
Latitude. -38.8582°, Longitude. 177.9202°
Satellite map around Anaotamaraukura
Loading map of Anaotamaraukura and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Anaotamaraukura, in Gisborne, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Manganuiawea Stream (14.9km)
- Waikoura Stream (15km)
- Manganuiawea Stream (15km)
- Tarakihinui Stream (18.1km)
- Waitakahuata Stream (18.2km)
- Tarakihinui Stream (18.4km)
- Waikara Stream (19.9km)
- Wharekakaho Stream (21.8km)
- Mangakaiwharanga Stream (23.7km)
- Waiherere Stream (25.2km)
- Purupuruwhaka Stream (28.2km)
- Purupuruwhaka Stream (28.9km)
- Haungatata Stream (34.2km)
- Tikiwhata Stream (34.7km)
- Waihinehine Stream (39.7km)
- Mangakotukutuku Stream (39.8km)
- Waiau Stream (39.8km)
- Waingake Stream (54.2km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- a permanent twin steel-rail track on which freight and passenger cars move long distances.
- Beach Loop (14.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Whareongaonga Bay (4.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bartlett (17.6km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Wharerata Track (44.8km)
- a subterranean passageway for transportation.
- Waikoura Tunnel (15km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Otiki (52.5km)
Airports close to Anaotamaraukura
Gisborne(GIS), Gisborne, New zealand (117.1km)