Traveling Luck for Hole in the Wall, Gisborne, New Zealand
Where is Hole in the Wall?What's around Hole in the Wall?
Wikipedia near Hole in the Wall
Where to stay near Hole in the Wall
The timezone in Hole in the Wall is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:09 and Sunset at 18:32. It's Dark
Latitude. -38.3782°, Longitude. 178.3302°
Satellite map around Hole in the Wall
Loading map of Hole in the Wall and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hole in the Wall, in Gisborne, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Whakamarino Stream (11.5km)
- Uawa River (15.3km)
- Ihunui Stream (21.5km)
- Takirau Stream (23.1km)
- Mahanga Stream (23.5km)
- Waitapu Stream (24.8km)
- Hapenui Stream (24.8km)
- Mangaheia River (26.8km)
- Kaitawa Stream (26.8km)
- Waikirikiri Stream (29.2km)
- Wairua Stream (30.3km)
- Waimaunu Stream (31.8km)
- Waihau Stream (31.9km)
- Waipurupuru Stream (33.5km)
- Waihakeke Stream (34.1km)
- Mangakuku Stream (36.2km)
- Uawa River (36.7km)
- Mangakino Stream (38.1km)
- Mangaopeka Stream (39.1km)
- Waionanga Stream (41.4km)
- Makatote Stream (46.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tolaga Bay (15.3km)
- a tract of land set aside for aboriginal, tribal, or native populations.
- Puketawai Marae (22km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Hole in the Wall (0km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Cooks Cove (3.3km)
Airports close to Hole in the Wall
Gisborne(GIS), Gisborne, New zealand (230.3km)