Traveling Luck for Taungaatara, Gisborne, New Zealand
Where is Taungaatara?What's around Taungaatara?
Wikipedia near Taungaatara
Where to stay near Taungaatara
The timezone in Taungaatara is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:54 and Sunset at 18:06. It's light
Latitude. -38.8382°, Longitude. 177.9102°
Satellite map around Taungaatara
Loading map of Taungaatara and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Taungaatara, in Gisborne, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Manganuiawea Stream (4.6km)
- Waitakahuata Stream (5.9km)
- Tarakihinui Stream (9.2km)
- Tarakihinui Stream (18.1km)
- Purupuruwhaka Stream (19.3km)
- Waikoura Stream (19.9km)
- Manganuiawea Stream (19.9km)
- Purupuruwhaka Stream (23.7km)
- Mangakaiwharanga Stream (25.4km)
- Waihinehine Stream (27.2km)
- Wharekakaho Stream (27.2km)
- Haungatata Stream (27.5km)
- Waikara Stream (29.7km)
- Mangakotukutuku Stream (29.9km)
- Maraetaha River (32.3km)
- Waiherere Stream (35.5km)
- Wairakaia Stream (37.8km)
- Waingake Stream (43.5km)
- Waiau Stream (44.7km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- a permanent twin steel-rail track on which freight and passenger cars move long distances.
- Beach Loop (23.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Whareongaonga Bay (11.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bartlett (14.1km)
- a subterranean passageway for transportation.
- Waikoura Tunnel (19.9km)
Airports close to Taungaatara
Gisborne(GIS), Gisborne, New zealand (106.9km)