Traveling Luck for Kopua, Gisborne, New Zealand
Where is Kopua?What's around Kopua?
Wikipedia near Kopua
Where to stay near Kopua
The timezone in Kopua is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:13 and Sunset at 16:56. It's light
Latitude. -38.8282°, Longitude. 177.9102°
Satellite map around Kopua
Loading map of Kopua and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kopua, in Gisborne, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Waitakahuata Stream (0km)
- Manganuiawea Stream (7.4km)
- Tarakihinui Stream (10.9km)
- Purupuruwhaka Stream (18.3km)
- Waihinehine Stream (22.3km)
- Tarakihinui Stream (22.3km)
- Waikoura Stream (25.2km)
- Manganuiawea Stream (25.2km)
- Purupuruwhaka Stream (25.8km)
- Maraetaha River (26.5km)
- Mangakotukutuku Stream (28.1km)
- Haungatata Stream (28.1km)
- Mangakaiwharanga Stream (29.8km)
- Wairakaia Stream (32.4km)
- Wharekakaho Stream (32.4km)
- Waikara Stream (35.5km)
- Tauwhatinui Stream (37.7km)
- Waingake Stream (40.7km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- a permanent twin steel-rail track on which freight and passenger cars move long distances.
- Beach Loop (29.7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Whareongaonga Bay (17.6km)
- a subterranean passageway for transportation.
- Waikoura Tunnel (25.2km)
Airports close to Kopua
Gisborne(GIS), Gisborne, New zealand (101.3km)