Traveling Luck for Pukearia, Gisborne, New Zealand
Where is Pukearia?What's around Pukearia?
Wikipedia near Pukearia
Where to stay near Pukearia
The timezone in Pukearia is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:13 and Sunset at 16:57. It's light
Latitude. -38.8182°, Longitude. 177.9102°
Satellite map around Pukearia
Loading map of Pukearia and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pukearia, in Gisborne, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Waitakahuata Stream (5.9km)
- Manganuiawea Stream (12.6km)
- Tarakihinui Stream (14.9km)
- Waihinehine Stream (18.1km)
- Purupuruwhaka Stream (19.3km)
- Maraetaha River (20.7km)
- Wairakaia Stream (27.2km)
- Tarakihinui Stream (27.2km)
- Mangakotukutuku Stream (27.5km)
- Purupuruwhaka Stream (28.9km)
- Haungatata Stream (29.9km)
- Waikoura Stream (30.7km)
- Manganuiawea Stream (30.7km)
- Tauwhatinui Stream (32.4km)
- Mangakaiwharanga Stream (34.6km)
- Wharekakaho Stream (37.8km)
- Waingake Stream (38.5km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- a permanent twin steel-rail track on which freight and passenger cars move long distances.
- Beach Loop (35.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Whareongaonga Bay (23.5km)
- a subterranean passageway for transportation.
- Waikoura Tunnel (30.7km)
Airports close to Pukearia
Gisborne(GIS), Gisborne, New zealand (95.8km)