Traveling Luck for Potara, Gisborne, New Zealand
Where is Potara?What's around Potara?
Wikipedia near Potara
Where to stay near Potara
The timezone in Potara is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:02 and Sunset at 18:41. It's Dark
Latitude. -38.7682°, Longitude. 177.9402°
Satellite map around Potara
Loading map of Potara and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Potara, in Gisborne, New Zealand
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Nicks Head (10.9km)
- Highgate (14.9km)
- Tararua (14.9km)
- Maraetaha (14.9km)
- Coventry (14.9km)
- Wairakaia (18.3km)
- Puta Awa (22.9km)
- Sherwood (22.9km)
- Pakowhai (25.4km)
- Waihina (25.4km)
- Rauweka (25.7km)
- Hinenui (28.8km)
- Mapiri (29.7km)
- Reripa (29.9km)
- Glendhu (34.5km)
- Battle Hill (43.4km)
- Woodstock (46.9km)
- Kohekohe (46.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Beach Loop (42.4km)
- historical site;
- a place of historical importance.
- Rangihoua (11.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Takarangi (18.4km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Young Nicks Head (12.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Poverty Bay (41.7km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Kuri Banks (32.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Muriwai (10.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Wherowhero Lagoon (23.8km)
Airports close to Potara
Gisborne(GIS), Gisborne, New zealand (63.7km)