Traveling Luck for Orongo, Gisborne, New Zealand
Where is Orongo?What's around Orongo?
Wikipedia near Orongo
Where to stay near Orongo
The timezone in Orongo is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:05 and Sunset at 18:39. It's light
Latitude. -38.7582°, Longitude. 177.9402°
Satellite map around Orongo
Loading map of Orongo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Orongo, in Gisborne, New Zealand
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Coventry (13.7km)
- Maraetaha (13.7km)
- Nicks Head (14.9km)
- Wairakaia (19.2km)
- Highgate (19.8km)
- Tararua (19.8km)
- Pakowhai (21.7km)
- Rauweka (23.6km)
- Sherwood (23.6km)
- Puta Awa (23.6km)
- Hinenui (25.7km)
- Reripa (28.1km)
- Glendhu (29.7km)
- Waihina (29.7km)
- Mapiri (34.5km)
- Battle Hill (39.7km)
- Kohekohe (43.4km)
- Woodstock (43.4km)
- Holmdale (47.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Takarangi (19.1km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Young Nicks Head (13.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Poverty Bay (36.1km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Kuri Banks (31.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Muriwai (11.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Wherowhero Lagoon (18.1km)
Airports close to Orongo
Gisborne(GIS), Gisborne, New zealand (58.1km)