Traveling Luck for The Three Bridges, Gisborne, New Zealand
Where is The Three Bridges?What's around The Three Bridges?
Wikipedia near The Three Bridges
Where to stay near The Three Bridges
The timezone in The Three Bridges is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:54 and Sunset at 18:04. It's Dark
Latitude. -38.2482°, Longitude. 178.2302°
Satellite map around The Three Bridges
Loading map of The Three Bridges and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around The Three Bridges, in Gisborne, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Hikuwai River (7.3km)
- Mangaonui Stream (10.7km)
- Waitoroko Stream (12.3km)
- Mangatokerau River (17.8km)
- Tohitu Stream (18.1km)
- Makawakawa Stream (19.5km)
- Kotingatahataha Stream (21.5km)
- Waero Creek (23.4km)
- Hikuwai River (24.7km)
- Takamapohia Stream (27.2km)
- Te Kokokakahi Stream (28.5km)
- Mangaroa Stream (29.1km)
- Mangakino Stream (29.1km)
- Tapuae Stream (30.1km)
- Hikuwai River (31.1km)
- Mangaroa Stream (31.7km)
- Kaimonona Stream (32.2km)
- Waipare Stream (33.7km)
- Raponga Stream (33.7km)
- Waikare Stream (35.6km)
- Mahanga Stream (35.6km)
- Mangatoitoi Stream (36.6km)
- Mangahoui Stream (37.1km)
- Waiau River (39.5km)
- Mangateao Stream (43.9km)
- Kopuni Stream (46.3km)
- Waiokahu Stream (46.3km)
- Waihekura Stream (50km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Anaura Bay (40.1km)
- historical site;
- a place of historical importance.
- Cooks Landing Place 1769 (36.7km)
- a tract of land set aside for aboriginal, tribal, or native populations.
- Anaura Marae (36.2km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- The Three Bridges (0km)